"Man becomes what he thinks about all day long."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Whatever you expect with confidence becomes your -Brian Tracy, The Mental Law of Expectation
own self- fulfilling
Studies show that 77% of what we think about is negative or
Negative thinking is a tremendous cost to both individuals
and organizations since
all success or failure is based on mental principals. We
have all heard of the solution-
to maintain a "positive mental
attitude." But what does that really mean? How do we
do that in a practical
sense? And what impact does it have on our success or failure?
The concept is simple, but itís not easy to master.
This workshop or keynote presentation offers a step-by-step process for
The latest research on the underlying principles and laws of our minds and
the power of our minds to program ourselves for success and peak
Key points include:
how they affect us.
How to take control of the thoughts we hold in our conscious minds.
How superstars in sports, business and performing think and how to emulate
that for our own success.
How to tap into the vastly unused power of the subconscious mind.
How to use mental programming techniques to bring our goals into reality.
How to use our minds to enhance creativity, concentration, and creative
Learn specific techniques to:
Members of your workforce will:
- Manufacture your own positive expectations
in advance of events.
Reduce the expenditure of energy on fear, worrying, and self-created
- Boost your internal self-concept, which is the controlling factor on
- Conquer any self-limiting beliefs that may be
holding you back.
- Realize that you are the master of your mind and in charge of the thoughts you think
- Focus on what they want to have happen rather than
on what they
- Know what to do to prepare themselves to
bring their best to every situation.
- Become more effective and productive by
focusing only on the things they can control.
- Increase their ability to concentrate and focus on
the work at hand.
- Unlock more of their resourcefulness, drive and potential.